Monday 7 November 2011

Mood Boards

To start my imagination, I've started making moodboards as I find this an effective way of working.

Here is a moodboard of images of real pandas:



I have also rathered some images of 3D or cartoon panda's that have been created before:




I then thought about the kinds of feelings my character will have and created a moodboard for colour. The idea being that I could maybe portray it's feelings better with colour:



Below is a moodboard showing 'Solitude'. This is to get an idea of the style/feeling, it will help to create an environment perfect for my character:




I decided to look at some designs for neglected houses. The type of places people on their own would create/spend their time in:




FOR THE LAYOUT/DESIGN OF THE ROOM:

http://mydeco.com/3d-planner/

No comments:

Post a Comment