Thursday 26 July 2012

Audio Script

FOR HAMISH (HARRY LATHAM)


"Sigh" - panda is awake, lying in bed feeling fed up
"Deep breath" - he feels lonely when he sees the empty side of the bed
"Yawn" - the first one of the day
"Gulping coffee" - last mouthful
"Noise as he drops into his chair" - his armchair is rather solid
"Clearing throat" - as he opens his newspaper
"Sigh" - as a train roars past
"The usual please" - ordering takeaway for one
"Sigh" - he opened the door expecting company but there was no one
"That's enough for one day" - sad under breath to himself
"Yawn" - first one of the second day
"Gulping coffee" - last mouthful again
"Clearing throat" - begins reading the paper
"Agreeing noise" - like uhuh
"Moan with sadness" - he weighs himself and is overweight
"Bigger clearing of throat" - before he begins recording himself
"My name is Hamish, I'm 21, errr...built well! Non smoker, I'm a vegetarian, I like to cook and eat in as well as out. I enjoy chess, gardening and DIY. I like art and I have a pet fish. Errr...I don't like trains and...I hope to hear from you soon" - awkward recording his self
"Exhausted sounds" - long, hard day, he is very tired
"Sighs" - when he realises he hasn't had any replied to his advert
"Gasp" - when he realises the time
"Giggles" - excitement when he see's his possible 'mate'
"Big sigh" - he shakes his head with disappointment when it turns out to be the wrong sex
"Angry noise" - as he pulls his covers over his head


FOR CHARLIE (GEORGIE DUXBURY)


"My name is Charlie and I'm a Sagittarius, I am looking for someone aged between 18 and 22, medium build, I love eating in so he needs to be good in the kitchen, I like gardening, I dislike mess, non smoker and preferably good at DIY, maybe have a pet and some hobbies. Send me your videos below"

"Hi Hamish, I would like to meet you today, by the tracks at 11. I will wear a red carnation"

No comments:

Post a Comment