Monday 30 July 2012

Facial expressions

I am using shape animation to create the facial expressions for Hamish. I created a duplicate model for every separate expression, moved the points on his head/face until I had the expression I wanted, selected the main head model, chose 'Shape -> select shape key and then selected all of the other head models.

The image below shows all the expressions I have created for him.
For left to right and top to bottom:

First Line: Original face, rig for the eyes, left eyebrow up, right eyebrow up, scowl.
Second Line: Left eyebrow down, right eyebrow down, eyebrows down, mouth open, right mouth up
Third Line: Left mouth up, narrow mouth, 'f/v/s' shape, 'b/m/p' shape, 'l' shape
Fourth Line: 'Th' shape, 'f/v/s' shape variation, small cheeks, bigger cheeks, sad face


No comments:

Post a Comment